A defense of hating Lebron James Arizona JunkIE

in Here is your first Forum Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:21 pm
by jerseys050 • 3 Posts

A defense of hating Lebron James Arizona JunkIE

In 1993 I was sick and tired of hearing about Michael Jordan. He was everywhere. That iconic slam dunk. That damn tongue. That perfect ease that only creatures of the wilderness possess. Like a flying squirrel, a thing not supposed to be able to achieve what your own eyes are witnessing, and yet at the same time making it look as effortless as a rose bud opening for the morning sunshine. Michael Jordan didn us believe a man could fly. He forced us to believe it. And I was sick of his brilliance being jammed down my throat.

I was convinced that Sir Charles Barkley was going to not just deliver Air Jordan a crash landing, but that he would be doing it wearing a Phoenix Suns jersey. I was convinced. I was also very wrong. Instead Sir Charles would anoint Air Jordan the winner of a God damn threepeat. At the time it sounded so ludicrous. The beginning of the end for the English language. A travesty! The bastard went on to win yet another after retiring briefly to prove that human blood ran warm through his ice cold veins. He won six Championships in all. nikejetsauthenticjerseys.com/11_jeremy_kerley_jersey_authentic_black_limited_cheap.html Two bloody Two! And the Phoenix Suns have not returned to the NBA Finals since.

It wasn until years later, after I had matured and been able to appreciate the greatness of the man, that I fully began to understand how lucky I was to see him play. Jordan was great. The greatest perhaps. And I regret that I wasn able to just accept it while he was at the peak of his powers. If only I could have just watched in awe as the squirrel flew past me. No, instead I tried to see the strings that carried him across the forest. Not able to trust that God put this strange and wonderful creature on the Earth for us all to aspire to.

So when Lebron came on the scene and his athletic prowess was put on display, I made sure to just shut my mouth and appreciate it this time. Short of buying a Cavalier jersey (I would NEVER) I declared him the rightful air to Jordan throne whenever I could. In fact, and I sure I not alone here, but I was almost sure he was in fact superior to heir Jordan.

Well three seasons went by. Fine. Nothing. Hell it took Jordan seven to win a championship. That something not many people realize. Then six years went by and the picture was beginning to clear up. I the farthest thing from a slave to statistics, but this kid had one more year to get out of the shadow of Jordan. Was he going to do it?

Then he his talents to South Beach joining a trio that we all saw as the holy trinity. The second coming of Jordan, Pippen and Rodman. Well it been three years and the man we once thought was than Michael Jordan has not yet won one championship. three, not four, not five, not six No. Not even one.

And while it seems that is about to change, I have to ask myself. I have just hated this fraud from the very beginning? Well the answer is no. Lebron is great. He a pleasure to watch and like Michael Jordan he was kept out of the Jeremy Kerley Black Jersey hallowed halls of the Champions Cathedral by the surly veterans who just wouldn go away before earning their piece of jewelry. Hell, Lebron even lost to www.nikejetsauthenticjerseys.com/11_jeremy_kerley_jersey_authentic_black_limited_cheap.html old man Dirk Nowitzki. Much like Jordan lost over and over again to Isiah Thomas. Another fact many seem to forget.

When it comes down to it, I wanted Lebron to be above and beyond. Fly Jeremy Kerley Authentic Jersey over us. The way Michael did. I wanted another Jordan. Instead I got the one and only Lebron James. And that do for this day and age I suppose. But I just can help but wonder how Mr. James would have faired in the age of the hand check. I guess we never know.

http://lightfeather.de/forum_viewtopic.php?2.2944.
http://maruta.be/jerseys040/3
http://www.nexzani.com/blog/post/13218/49ers-lead-nfl-with-5-all.html

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics
The forum has 538 topics and 538 posts.