2013 NBA Playoffs

in Here is your first Forum Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:20 pm
by jerseys050 • 3 Posts

2013 NBA Playoffs

(1) Oklahoma Thunder vs (5) Memphis Grizzlies:

I think we all can officially say Russell Westbrook is extremely important to this Oklahoma team. I was a big criticizer of Westbrook for a very long time, but as a Kevin Durant fan, I appreciate Westbrook even more they need him. I picked the Clippers to defeat Memphis, but clearly I was wrong. I thought Chris Paul would have been the difference maker; he was playing great basketball, he just didn't have the help from two of the most overrated players in the NBA Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan. Unless the Clippers make a move for Phil Jackson, I truly believe Paul could be leaving a team he joined just a year ago; maybe the Knicks? Now, let's jump back to reality. This is going to be a very tough series between the Grizzlies and Thunder. Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol might be the best power forward/center combo in the entire NBA, and I regret picking against www.nikejetsauthenticjerseys.com/2_nick_folk_jersey_authentic_black_limited_cheap.html them last round. The Thunder on the other hand, still have Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka. Durant is one of the best overall players in the NBA and Ibaka is an elite defender. Due to the absence of Westbrook, I believe the Grizzlies will pull off the upset against Oklahoma City. I love Kevin Durant, and I truly hate going against him, but right now Memphis is clicking on all cylinders and I believe they have the best center in the NBA Marc Gasol. This series goes deep, and I'm rolling with the Grizzlies.

Here is another team I threw in the lion's den the Golden State Warriors. I thought the Denver Nuggets would have been a lot better than they were; I am very disappointed in how they played against the Warriors in the first round of the playoffs. However, let's not take away from the Warriors and how special they've been. The Most Valuable Player of the NBA Playoffs so far is Stephen Curry how could you disagree? This postseason he is averaging 24.3 points, 9.3 assists, and 4.30 rebounds per game, hitting clutch shot after shot, producing at a high level for Coach of the Year candidate, Mark Jackson; he deserves some recognition. The Spurs on the other hand are coming off of a four game sweep of the Los Angeles Lakers a series that was a complete joke in my eyes. I love this matchup between Stephen Curry and Tony Parker, two of the elite point guards in the NBA and I love the Tim Duncan/David Lee matchup as well. I think the Warriors magical run ends here against a team I picked midseason to go all the way to the NBA Finals. It's time for San Antonio to return to championship form.

Prediction: Nick Folk Black Jersey San Antonio Spurs Win Series: 42

Result: San Antonio Spurs Won Series: 42

(1) Miami Heat vs (5) Chicago Bulls

Once again, Lebron James has been named the MVP of the NBA that makes it four out of five years for King James. However, that really doesn't matter anymore. The regular season is over, and all that matters is championships for Lebron. If Miami fails to win a title this year, their season means nothing. Get it done, Lebron. Miami has been on vacation for the past week and a half, and guess who their next opponent is? A battle won by Chicago over Brooklyn in seven games; the only seven game series in the first round of the playoffs. Before the playoffs started I said Brooklyn and Chicago are two teams who can provide a lot of trouble for Miami especially the Bulls. I don't think Miami will lose this series, but I do think the Bulls will give them a very physical, and brutal stretch of games.

Prediction: Miami Heat Win Series: 42

Result: Miami Heat Won Series: 41

(2) New York Knicks vs (3) Indiana Pacers:

In games one, two and three, the New York Knicks were awesome. If they play at that elite level, they can defeat anyone yes anyone. However, in games four, five, and six (in the 4th quarter) we saw a more vulnerable nikejetsauthenticjerseys.com/2_nick_folk_jersey_authentic_black_limited_cheap.html Knicks team; a lot of oneonone play on offense, lots of turnovers, and a very shaky Carmelo Anthony. The Knicks need Melo to perform like the scoring champion that he is if they want to clinch an Eastern Conference Finals berth. Indiana defeated the Atlanta Hawks in six games; they also had their highs and lows over the long stretch of the series. The Pacers have a suffocating defense, Roy Hibbert is one of the best big men in the game, and Paul George is the Most Improved Player in the NBA; so don't count out Indiana. However, I think a Grangerless Pacer team won't Nick Folk Elite Jersey defeat New York. I like the Knicks' match ups against Indiana, and I think Carmelo Anthony is going to be just fine. New York returns to the Eastern Conference Finals.

http://jerjerseys040.mee.nu/29th_training_systems_squadron
http://softwarelivre.org/jerseys040/blog/2009-august-18-strotty
http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/blogs/read/7620/

Last edited Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:20 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics
The forum has 538 topics and 538 posts.